1. Qiu, C., Qi, J., & Chen, C. (2020). Energy-based seismic design methodology of SMABFs using hysteretic energy spectrum. Journal of Structural Engineering, 146(2), 04019207.
2. Qiu, C., Zhao, X., & Zhu, S. (2020). Seismic upgrading of multistory steel moment-resisting frames by installing shape memory alloy braces: design method and performance evaluation. Structural Control and Health Monitoring, e2596.
3. Qiu, C., Fang, C., Liang, D., Du, X., & Yam, M. C. (2020). Behavior and application of self-centering dampers equipped with buckling-restrained SMA bars. Smart Materials and Structures, 29(3), 035009.
4. Qiu, C., Zhang, Y., Qu, B., Dai, C., Hou, H., & Li, H. (2019). Cyclic testing of seismic dampers consisting of multiple energy absorbing steel plate clusters. Engineering Structures, 183, 255-264.
5. Qiu, C., & Du, XL. (2019). Seismic performance of multistory CBFs with novel recentering energy dissipative braces. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 105864.
6. Qiu, C., Zhang, Y., Li, H., Qu, B., Hou, H., & Tian, L. (2018). Seismic performance of concentrically braced frames with non-buckling braces: a comparative study. Engineering Structures, 154, 93-102.
7. Qiu, C., Li, H., Ji, K., Hou, H., & Tian, L. (2018). Performance-based plastic design approach for multi-story self-centering concentrically braced frames using SMA braces. Engineering Structures, 153, 628-638.
8. Qiu, C., & Zhu, S. (2017). Performance-based seismic design of self-centering steel frames with SMA-based braces. Engineering Structures, 130, 67-82.
9. Qiu, C., & Zhu, S. (2017). Shake table test and numerical study of self-centering steel frame with SMA braces. Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 46(1), 117-137.
10. Qiu, C., & Zhu, S. (2016). High-mode effects on seismic performance of multi-story self-centering braced steel frames. Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 119, 133-143.